CN Avatar
GCSE RESULTS DAY August 20th 2020
by School Admin - Thursday, 20 August 2020, 05:21 AM

GCSE RESULTS DAY August 20th 2020

Final Arrangements

· Results will be emailed to hwbmail accounts by 9.00am on the 20th August.

· Pupils who still want to come into school to collect their results can do so must follow the instructions previously given out by letter and google classroom regarding appointment times, social distancing and no family members accompanying them.

· If there are any concerns regarding results please contact Mr Keeble on his gmail account (keeblma@newbridgeschool.info)

· Our Careers Advisor will not be able to be with us but she is happy for pupils to contact her by email - louise.blewitt@careerswales.gov.uk- to discuss their results

· I have been in contact with Coleg Gwent today- as long as you get your predicted grades they will honour the offers you have been made. If you have not, the advice is to attend your enrolment interview where other options will be discussed.

· If you intend to go to another post 16 provider you will need to contact them to discuss your place for September.

Finally can I wish you all the best for tomorrow - you have worked hard and deserve the success I know you will achieve!

Take care and good luck for the future - hope to see you in the morning

Mr Keeble

Head of KS